this is exactly why i don’t let my guard down; the one time i do it comes back to bite me. the funniest part about it is that your best friends all told me to stay away. silly me. never ever ever again will i allow myself to like someone.
I have a lot of things racing through my head. It’s only the fourth day of school & I’m already behind on school work. :( Plus Joyce made me reconsider dance today when she asked if it was worth spending all this time on. :/ AND I feel like I’m lacking sleep, which is one thing that I hate not having. On top of that I’m letting little things get to me & not...
me: hey look at this bookmark i bought! isn't it cute?!
amy: aw that's cute; why'd you buy it?
me: because i want to start reading more.
amy: ........wouldn't you buy a book so you could start reading more, instead of a bookmark??
me & amy: ......AHAHAHAHAHAH.
actions speak louder than words; you’ve gotta show me something– DK
Amy Soo & I have a nice friendship (:
love that girl.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
:/ For being so confused about not being able to read you, & (: For looking at what i’ve accomplished and what i’ve got ahead of me.
are hard to read, sir. dites-moi tes secrets.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
1. someone who can talk about their feelings without having to ask 2. someone who wants to spend time with me 3. someone with aspirations
Anyone that tells you to pray to help you fall asleep is, hands down, worth having around <3
I’m not the type to get my heart broken I’m not the type to get upset and cry...– Cry - Rihanna Story of my life; right, Amy? HAH
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
1. dishonesty 2. when someone can’t say what they want to say 3. low self-esteem 4. shyness
Boot Camp Day 2.
Today was the most exhausting day by far. -Endurance test in the morning (Which consisted of one lap of running, one lap of leaps, one lap of kicks, one lap of high knees, fifty sit-ups, & fifty push-ups. -bonding time/soul train <3 -learning more cheers/chants -one mile run since people were late. MEH! Then going to the Athletics bbq later in the day. I know other stuff happened, I...
first day of boot camp.
Today was the first day of boot camp for Highlander Girls…..I’m pretty sure my whole body is going to ache tomorrow morning. Oh well, at least our piece for midnight madness is fierce! (;
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. God 2. Dad 3. Mum 4. biggest brother 5. second biggest brother
funniest text message i got today was from:
the best friend, ryan snuggs. Idk why but i was shits & giggles when i read it. HA!
...I think it's weird how I already know.
I like this feeling
I was going
to try & find a picture that expressed what a good mood I’m in right now, but there honestly isn’t even one that can. I can barely put into words how happy/excited/energetic/enthused i am. I’m in a really great mood, for many reasons. Things are just falling into place & I’m growing into a person that I’m really proud to be. It’s just the little things,...
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
*DISCLAIMER: these aren’t regrets, they’re mistakes. big difference. 1. fell in lust 2. been so naive 3. been so blind 4. allow my dad to cut my bangs when i was little -___- HAH 5. lied 6. argued with people i hold close to me
You make me feel like im losing my virginity the first time, every time when you...– -Katy Perry’s Hummingbird Heartbeat Absolute favorite song on her new album. DEF the jam right now <3
what have i become?
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot....
1. my future 2. my aspirations 3. how tired i am 4. how i need to clean my room asap 5. how blessed i am 6. what im going to do next 7. my summer boo….syke! he wishes (;
truth be told,
i actually like it when you stare at me(:
whens your bday??
feb21! dont forget it (; Questions? Hollller!
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. have aspirations 2. be smart 3. be witty 4. be charming 5. be faithful 6. be understanding 7. be honest 8. don’t be a sweet-talker; say what you actually mean
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I currently have a sleeve of henna on my left arm & hand 2. I don’t have any tonsils 3. I like waking up early and finding fun things to do for the day 4. During Christmas season, I always watch The Holiday at least four times 5. I can’t stand being cold but I don’t mind being hot 6. I’m honest 7. I absolutely hate it when people assume anything without asking...