haha aw thanks mannn <3
You should always fight for what you want, but never settle for what you don’t really need. If a guy wants to be a part of your life, he will make an effort to do so. But if that effort isn’t enough for you, then he isn’t worth your time. No matter how cute, funny, or attractive he many be, if he doesn’t go out of his way to get your attention, then you shouldn’t go out of your way to catch his. If a guy wants to date you, he will do his best to make it happen. You deserve the best, so never settle for less :)
hahah i’m flyin’ solo right now ;)
aww thank you! you’re too kind (:
Aw thank you, you’re too sweet! (: Those boys are adorable haha. & Yes I’m mixed, but mostly filipino
Oh okay. Let me just go ask the room full of people waiting to date me.
I literally laughed out loud when I read this. LOL
I don’t really know you, but your personality is too attractive. I can’t help but smileee
- me: Sha.....sha
- me: I probably shouldn't say this,
- me: but at times I get so scared...
- me: THE SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!
- sha: Man....i hate you....
- sha: hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah
- me: hahahahahahhahah DUDE I COULDN'T HELP IT
- me: the song came on AND I LOST MY SHIT!
- sha: don't talk to me!
- me: <3 MUAH
And you’re like:
But you wanna be like:
1. I’m not one to hate things, but I absolutely cannot STAND it when people mistake kindness as a sign of admiration. I hate that I have to be completely dull around someone because I have to worry about them mistaking my kindness as flirtatiousness. Idk man, I’m definitely NOT a flirt or anything like that, I just don’t get how guys interpret me being myself as liking them. I know that crushes can blossom from getting to know a person & being intrigued by their personality, but still.
2. It really drives me cuh-razy when I realize that a guy friend has a crush on me and 1. won’t tell me, yet 2. will get all flirtatious/weird around me. If you like me, tell me, because I am terrible at realizing when someone is interested; I repeat: terrible. I’m completely honest when it comes to my feelings, so I don’t see why other people have to be so scared. I understand that there’s always the fear of being turned down, but that’s all it is, fear. Worse comes to worse, you tell a friend you like them, they say they don’t feel the same way, & you can both move forward from there.
3. People always say that a guy & a girl can’t be good friends because one person always falls for another, and I can honestly see why now. It upsets me when I can’t be as close to a guy friend because I find out that they like/liked me, then once I find out and don’t feel the same way it gets awkward, on their part. Distancing yourself is never a good thing. Honesty is key.